The CopyTrading is a feature that will allow you to receive automated signals from a Signal Provider (a successful trader, for example) and copy them into your favorite broker/s account/s, with your desired amounts and risk parameters.
Signal providers use their own strategies, and will operate manually or automatically with their respective indicators and configurations. Their trades will be copied and pasted into your account automatically, while you have a coffee, sleep or work.
In just three simple steps you can start enjoying the full spectrum of the CopyTrading service:
To access this section, you need to click on the following button located in the top bar:
In this tab, you will find all the public signal providers you can choose o receive signals in your account. This list was designed in such a way that all the necessary and useful information of each provider is available to potential subscribers.
Before subscribing to a signal provider, it is recommended to do a search in order to find your ideal provider. We provide you the following tools that will allow you to analyze each signal provider, as well as filters to search through different fully adjustable parameters.
In this section, you will be able to see the detail of all the operations executed by the provider since it started giving signals, as well as a profit/loss chart. To enter the history you must select the provider and press the button 12 (see the image above for reference).
You will be able to filter the list based on different configurable parameters of interest, in order to display in the list only the providers that fulfill your requirements. To open the filters, you must click on button 11.
You can filter and select the providers according to the following criterias:
Once the parameters are adjusted, click on “Ok” and it will present the filtered list of suppliers.
In case a signal provider generates you interest, you can contact him through the chat and ask for more information about his service. To open the chat, we select the desired provider and we click the button 15.
To start receiving signals within the CopyTrading service you should subscribe to a signal provider. We’ve made a step-by-step video you can see how to do it:
In case the video is not enough, here you have a step-by-step guide with details and images:
1. Sign in / Create subscriber account: to begin, you must click on the “Subscriber Account” button in the lower right corner of the platform, under the “Receive signals” tab.
Once you do this, the Subscriber Account window will open, where you will have the option to Log in to your account or create one.
Once all the fields are filled out, you must click on “OK” and if all the information is valid, your Subscriber account will be created.
2. Once you sign in to your Subscriber account, you should send the subscription request to the provider (s) you choose. To do this, first select the Provider from the list of Public Providers by clicking on his name, and secondly, send the request by clicking on the Subscribe button (+ green) on the right of the current section.
3. Once you have sent the request to the Provider, a window where you can configure the trade amounts and Martingale strategy will open.
To learn everything about the Martingale Strategy, click here. Once you have finished configuring these parameters, click the “OK” button.
4. The last step will be to get your subscriber account approved by the signal provider you have sent a subscription petition to. In case the signals the provider offers are free of charge, you will get automatically approved and start receiving signals on your account. In case the provider charges profit-share commission, he will need to approve the petition personally.
In this tab you will be able to see all your current signal subscriptions. In case of acceptance of your subscription request, the “Status” will change from ‘Pending’ to ‘Approved’.
In case you are subscribed to chargeable signals, profit share commissions to signal providers must be payed at end of each month in order to keep receiving signals from any provider on our CopyTrading Service. The amount to be payed to the providers at the end of each month will be displayed as an “Invoice”, which you will be able to manage from your Subscriber account.
Profit-share invoice payments works as follows:
You will have the possibility to share your signals directly from your indicators in MetaTrader with the Auto-Connector or the Manual-Connector, where each one of your trades will be copied and pasted into your subscribers’ account, in a fully automated way. Your subscribers can choose the amounts of each operation, and also override your Martingale strategy.
You have two options:
Just follow the steps below and you will be sharing your signals in a matter of minutes:
1. The first step will be to create a Provider account, or Log in if you already have one. To achieve this, you must go to the “Start session to become …” button in the lower right corner of the CopyTrading panel and click it.
2. Once you click on the button, you will find the following window:
In case you have an account, you should only login with your data. If you do not have one, you must create it by filling in the following fields:
In these fields you must enter your name as a provider, your personal password and email address with which you will log-in. We recommend you to choose a name that is easily identifiable, a password strong enough and a valid email address, since you will need to confirm your registration with a code that will be sent to it.
* MT2Trading will charge 20% of the total commissions generated by each provider, at the end of each calendar month, automatically. This payment is understood as the services provided by MT2Trading Platform so that the CopyTrading Service works correctly.
Once the configuration is finished, click on “OK” and you can start offering your service as a Signal Provider.
Once your Provider profile is made public and available in the list of Public Providers, users of the platform can begin to request to subscribe to your signals. Those who submit the approval request will be added to the list and will display a red question mark on its icon. It is your decision to accept or reject the requests.
This list will show all active subscribers, along with users who have requested a subscription to their service. Here is the list with an explanation of each functionality: